Our head chef Toby will use all his experience to create exceptional food every day. He will tailor a menu specific to your group, considering any dietary requirements and preferences you may have. If you have children in your group he will also cook a separate children’s meal earlier each evening. Follow Toby on his Instagram page @tobyelle to get a taste of what he will be cooking up.
The chalet is offered on a fully catered basis with a 3-course meal on 6 nights including wine and canapes.
Good quality house wine will be served with the evening meal along with an aperitif however we also offer a wine list of more selective wines at an additional cost. The chalet has an honesty bar with spirits, wine, beer and other drinks for you to use outside of meal times.
Toby Doy Menu Plan
- Crispy Cod Cheeks and Adobe Sauce
- Scallop Sashimi, Pickled Radish, Ginger
- Bayonne Ham and Comte Croquetta with roast Tomato Jam
- Pork, Pistachio and Juniper Terrine, Russet and Nashi Chutney, toasted Sourdough
- Pickled Fennel, Orange and Watercress Salad with Romano
- Lemon and Black pepper Labneh, Flatbread and Herb Salad
- Thyme and Butter roast Sweetbreads, Peas and Mint
- Smoked Haddock Fish Cake, Watercress, Gribiche
- Sobrasada stuffed roast Pork Fillet, Patatas Bravas, Saffron Aioli
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast, Romesco sauce, Rosemary soft Polenta
- Slow roast Lamb Shoulder, Pomegranate, crushed Mint and Lemon New Potatoes
- Confit Duck Leg, Anise and Ginger sticky Red Cabbage, Sweet Potato Dauphinoise
- Poached Salt Beef Brisket, braised Carrots, Celery Heart and Horseradish Cream
- Nduja baked Hake, roast Garlic Sauce, Rissoto, Chervil
- Dark Chocolate Mousse, Brandy soaked Cherries, Creme Chantilly
- Kaffir Lime poached Pear, whipped Coconut Cream, Pistatchio crumb
- Banana Bavarois, Banana pain per du, Honeycomb
- Lemon Curd, macerated Pink Gin Rhubarb, Ginger Geniose
- Frangelico Creme Brûlée, Hazelnut Praline, Bitter Chocolate
- Star Anise roast Plums, Vanilla Mascarpone, Brown Sugar Shortbread